********************************************************
VISIT OUR NEW SITE AT WWW.CROSSFITBOLTON.COM
********************************************************

77 PILLSWORTH ROAD, UNIT #2, BOLTON,ON

Email: crossfitbolton@gmail.com



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

100504

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are Burpees, the second 8 are Back Extensions, the third 8 intervals are Box Jumps, and finally, the last 8 intervals are Kettlebell Swings. There is no rest between exercises.

Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.


















Rob Orlando, Class at CrossFit Conan [wmv]

3 comments:

Alex said...

Early Death by Junk Food? High Levels of Phosphate in Sodas and Processed Foods Accelerate the Aging Process in Mice
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/
2010/04/100426151636.htm

Joe's house of Pain said...

That other comment was me. I didn't realize my business partner was logged into my computer when I posted a comment...so I deleted it.

Here is the comment I had posted...

...So the moral of the story is...don't eat mice?

slowrunner said...

okay, so this workout was 'dirty'. whoda thought you could sweat so much in 16 minutes. sub'd deadlifts for back extensions. 243 reps.