********************************************************
VISIT OUR NEW SITE AT WWW.CROSSFITBOLTON.COM
********************************************************

77 PILLSWORTH ROAD, UNIT #2, BOLTON,ON

Email: crossfitbolton@gmail.com



Thursday, March 5, 2009

090305

"Cindy"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

OR

"Mary"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups

Post your choice of girls and rounds completed to comments.

Compare to 090129.













"Muscle-up Progression" by Jeff Tucker, CrossFit Journal Preview - video [wmv]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did No rest Barbra with Kristin, Sean and champ. Man this sucks. I thought I had sean today but I dead on the last round of push ups. my tic tac of a chest let me down. looking forward to seeing Alex go heads up with fran, it is going to fun to watch. I may have to take a round out of her tomorrow as well!!!

Kristin Parsons said...

WOD
no rest barbara 26:36

great work everyone.. that one really sucked. Glad I had all of you pushing, really kept the pace up.

also went for a one rep max back squat.. I know.. crazy after 140 squats yesterday and 250 today... BUT I still PR'd at 195. only by 5 lbs but I'm still happy.