********************************************************
VISIT OUR NEW SITE AT WWW.CROSSFITBOLTON.COM
********************************************************

77 PILLSWORTH ROAD, UNIT #2, BOLTON,ON

Email: crossfitbolton@gmail.com



Saturday, January 1, 2011

110101

"Season's Beatings 2011"

In teams of two complete the following for time:

140 Clean and Thruster, 95 pounds
140 Deadlifts, 135 pounds
140 Push-ups
140 Pull-ups
140 Kettlebell Swings, 1.5 pood
140 Walking Lunge Steps
140 Knees to Elbows
140 Push Press, 75 pounds
140 Sit-ups
140 Wall Balls, 20 pound ball
140 Burpees
140 Back Squats, 45 pounds
140 Double Unders
191 Box Jumps, 20" box

Post time to comments.





























Rob Orlando at the Team Rogue Vs. Team Again Faster Tahoe Throwdown - video [wmv]

8 comments:

slowrunner said...

oh very nice! this should just about kill me . . .

slowrunner said...

and . . .

it did! started with stevie and dino for the clean+thrusters, then stevie got a fire call. did DL's, pushups and pullups with dino, then he had to leave. finished (not sure how) with elora - who had already done her own workout which included 300 squats . . .

total time - with 3 different partners was 1:40:12. where the hell was everybody else????? alex - you are insane !

Steve said...

I agree on every thing you said!

SS said...

100:35...my fantastic partner Jen carried it all the way through! You are awesome! At one point during this workout I think I saw 'the light'.

Joe's house of Pain said...

This workout looks deadly. I plan on doing it later this week. Has anyone else done this workout yet?

Reider said...

103:41 (thats 1 hr 43 min 41 sec cause ur prolly sitting there trying to figure it out :) with Joe. Great work old man. Wouldn't have done it without ya.

CiaoRagazze said...

97:08. Luca and Fedon.

Joe's house of Pain said...

That workout is super nasty. Adam definitely carried the torch there...

It was slow and steady but I have to give props to Adam, he definitely has more energy than me lol. He did almost all the double unders! I still suck at those and I think I always will =/

I think the only thing we did differently was the K2E's...we did them on the rings.

Oh! and thanks Adam (chest bump)