********************************************************
VISIT OUR NEW SITE AT WWW.CROSSFITBOLTON.COM
********************************************************

77 PILLSWORTH ROAD, UNIT #2, BOLTON,ON

Email: crossfitbolton@gmail.com



Monday, March 15, 2010

100315

At the beginning of every minute perform 5 burpees, for the rest of the minute perform as many 225 pound Power Cleans as you can. At the beginning of the next minute perform 5 burpees and then max rep power cleans and so on until you reach 50 total power cleans.

Post time to comments.


















Power Cleans, Mark Rippetoe [wmv]

2 comments:

frem said...

Great job last night everyone. Some really good times. Make sure you get a google account so we can get some times posted.

Sonia said...

I did this WOD back on Feb 17th and my time was 15:59. To avoid as many burpees as I did, the next time I do this, my time will be MUCH better!